top of page
Civil Litigation - Private
comment #:
average rating is 4.4 out of 5
average rating is null out of 5
This guy is a nightmare. I once tried a case in his courtroom and his behavior was cringe-worthy 70% of the time. The other 30% of the time he appeared to be medicated. His biases are readily apparent and he seems incapable of treating attorneys representing litigants he does not like with the basic respect that should be afforded to all human beings. Moreover, while he is certainly very intelligent and a potentially capable jurist, at times his biases affects his rulings - which is completely unacceptable. I agree with the previous comment that he is an embarrassment to the federal bench. He should not be on the bench period, let alone holding the title of chief judge.
7/15/19, 2:11 AM
Hon. James F. Holderman

Send reply to the comment poster:

note: comment poster will be able to reply directly to your email

bottom of page