top of page
Civil Litigation - Private
comment #:
average rating is 5 out of 5
average rating is 5 out of 5
Judge Schenker is outstanding in settlement conferences and even-handed in discovery. I don't always agree with his rulings (and I have been on the receiving end of plenty), but I always understood the logic and they were always grounded in the law. I appreciate the fact that he allows lawyers the chance to make a record and does not personalize things (often) unless the judge perceives the parties to be completely off base. The best endorsement I can give is this: I consent to him 90% of the time that I get him; the other 10% was in cases where the other side wouldn't agree to the consent.
7/15/19, 2:11 AM
Hon. Sidney I. Schenkier

Send reply to the comment poster:

note: comment poster will be able to reply directly to your email

bottom of page